Papers should be written in English and conform to the “DIRECTIONS FOR AUTHORS”
(see below). Recommended length: 6, 8 or 10 pages.
DIRECTIONS FOR AUTHORS
TITLE OF PAPER (BOLD SMALL CAPS)
given name and family name of Author (Authors)
affiliation, address, and e-mail.
(11 cm from top margin – this page looks like a title page)
(a short abstract)
The text of the paper:
– titles of sections – CENTRED BOLD SMALL CAPS
– body of the text – font: Times New Roman 12.
– paragraph indentation – 1 cm
– spacing between sections – 1 line
Page format :
– paper size – A4, portait
– left, right, bottom margins – 2.5 cm (1”), top margin – 11 cm on page 1 and 2.5 cm (1”) on other pages,
– line spacing – 1.5
– page numbers in the lower right-hand corner
– figures, graphs, and tables should be appear in the body of the text (titles under figures and graphs, and above tables)
– equations with their respective numbers should be centered.
Length of paper: 6, 8 or 10 pages.
1. J. Kowalski, Journal volume, page numbers, year
2. J. Smith, Title of book, publisher. Place and year of publication, page numbers.
PREPARATION OF PAPERS
Submitted papers will be published in Conference proceedings without any changes.
Papers should reach the Organizing Committee by April 30, 2010;
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org